That would be Heck AVENUE.

Heck Street is in Asbury Park.

Werner

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> We forgot to mention that the house is on Heck in Neptune, right
past the Asbury border, sorry to keep flooding you with emails, we
just want her found!!

> We hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!
>
> AnthonyG
> 600 8th Ave
>
> AnthonyN & Rick
> 510 First Ave

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Maxie Update:
>
> We had another Maxie sighting today, in the same neighborhood. A 15
year old boy called us around 1 p.m. and said he saw a dog that looked
like Maxie being taken into a house at 1617 Heck St. He seemed
credible and described the behavior of the dog, which matched Maxie's
-- she's on the hyper/jumpy side :)

> We immediately drove to the house and met with the boy in person and
he confirmed he saw a dog that looks like Maxie being taken into that
house. Then we actually saw the owner of the house and her daughter
outside and asked her about the dog and she said she had not seen any
stray dogs. She did not mention being a dog owner.

> We then went to the Neptune Police Department to see if they could
do anything, but the officer behind the desk was not helpful in the least.

> While we are grateful that Maxie may be warm and dry and being fed,
we want her home! We don't want to falsely accuse anyone, but need to
follow up on this lead.

> We have been by the house off and on all day and have posted flyers
on poles surrounding the house. The house is on the corner of Heck and
Myrtle and has a chain link fence around it, giving a good view into
both front and back yards. We plan on continuing to drive by the house
and post more flyers around it tomorrow and Friday. We might do a
stake out -- the dog has to pee!

> If anybody can help us by driving by this house at any point in the
next couple of days, we would be so grateful. Again we don't know for
sure if this is her, or if there is a dog in that house at all, as we
haven't seen her first hand.

> We continue to be amazed at the outpouring of kindness you have all
shared with us and appreciate being in your thoughts and prayers.
Thank you!