Had some work done on my house converting the yankee gutters to
conventional gutters, rebuilding the soffits, etc. Work done by Bobby
Greenhalgh. Great work. Great guy.

However, I want to warn you about Monmouth Gutters who were contracted
to do the conventional gutters. I pull up today and see them outside
working on the house. I ask if it will be completed today. Very
unfriendly he says no, two days. I ask nicely, "weren't you supposed
to start yesterday?" "It f#ckin rained all day" was the answer I got.
Then I ask if they could keep the front gate closed so the dog would
not run out.

"Give me a f#ckin break, keep the dog in the house" is the answer.
"You want me to keep opening and closin the gate" he adds, "you're
asking a lot."

I then immediately made up my mind to send them home even though they
had cut the materials already, so I ask "when you go to the bathroom
do you leave your zipper open because you may have to go again later?"
"Pick up your stuff and leave."

His parting reply - "I knew you were a dick when I first saw you."

Bobby Greenhalgh didn't pay the guy and apologized which he did not
have to do. Bobby does great work and lives in AP. Momouth Gutters -
use at your own risk.

Happy Turkey Day to All.