Google hits for "Food bank Shortage" = 181,000

Google hits for "Food bank Shortage 2006" = 196,000

Google hits for "Food bank Shortage 2005" = 194,000

Google hits for "Food bank Shortage 2004" = 199,000

And here is just one of many you can read about Second harvest being
short of food last year:

http://www.metjax.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3354

You can Google all day and read about how these orgs claim a
shortage every year.

Just...like...I...said.

I even nabbed the Monmouth Ocean Food Bank sending out an email with
false stats on it a couple of years ago.

The guy who made the email tried to make me out to be a bad guy for
catching it.

I told him I rely upon the orgs to whom I give to be honest about
their plight.  If I catch them stretching, I cut them off, because
its like stealing from the other charities when they lie about the
need.