I am willing to believe that food banks are as capable of using
propaganda as much as the Bush admin...its just that food prices are
rising.  and smart commodity folks are calling for a soft commodity
bull market.  add to that water issues, chinas growth, the use of corn
for fuel, the all time high cost of energy to process and
transport.... and the ethnocentric response of reaction seeking right
wing locals with adorable daughters doesn't seem so smart.

though it seems we would be better served having you as BOE attny.