We did it with SUFA and we can do it with the Little League. First of
all, write those emails protesting the action of the BOE's attorneys,
and by extension the BOE itself, is derailing the AP Little League field.

1. Continue to vote against payment of the attorneys' bills. Let the
state monitor override the BOE vote and go out on a limb and pay the
attorneys.

2. Sue the BOE. Maybe the city can join in another amicus brief.

3. Get state and county elected officials on the case. Keep the
pressure up. Open this travesty to the light of day. The BOE attorneys
are wasting state taxpayer money.