---how to get euros?

Marketing.

Many Europeans may be familiar with the name "Springsteen".

Back to marketing, feel free to send me over with a couple brochures.
Actaully, let's start in Australia since it's their summer season.
then send me off to the some of the most exclusive resorts so I can
mingle around the bar and go fishing, skiing, play some tennis etc
and I'll talk all about AP.

Set up a "invest in /buy in" section of the city website in Japanese,
Italian, Spanish, French, Portugese, Russian, Chineese etc etc.
Figure out WHOSE money you want here...

Then again, there's nothing wrong with good old fashioned American
money, families and tourists. Keep up the momentum that there is no
and see that the current developers continue to build, sell and
develop again what they started. The small folks have filled in the
mean time which is and was the key to the big picture. Fill up those
condos, and AP will evolve to some form of it's current state and
past.

Then end the politcally bullshit / infighting over the next 5 or 10
years that so many people see.

There's enough creative energy in AP to move ahead.