My post was about me not them.  Just wanted to make the point to
certain folks that I knew what I was talking about when I said a
bankruptcy trustee's job is to maximize the income, so anyone could
have walked in and bid more, whether the City liked it or not.

You're right about not returning to the rest of the stuff and moving
on.

I gave Gary Mattola a big Christmas hug when I saw the inside of
Convention Hall.