> Here we were thinking that Federal Statute says that immediately
> upon the filing of Bankruptcy, the assets of the debtor become the
> property of the Trustee to be disposed of for the benefit of
> creditors.

....as in the Dwek case, people don't realize that dwek still owns the
properties...meanwhile, the creditors,professionals, lenders brokers
and even some attorneys are left waiting to collect, hoping the current
trustees and other professionals handling the disposal "for the benefit
of the creditors" don't wipe out the estate with fees.