> Are we being punished for doing the right thing again?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/yp2oyx

i'm listening to all the bullshut this am.

I'm looking to refi a 9% interest only loan that CJ Bank has been nice enough
to roll over
for me for the past 2 years...why woudln't they, even though they don't want to.

So looking to refi this loan. I might of made a good connection at the
convention
yesterday. Poor guy - I'm gonna tortue him - Flagstar bank. Amboy for comercial
is
running around 7.25.

I'd be much happier if Bush would force all auto loans to be be redued by 4%
for "at risk"
borrowers.

I got f'd on my daughters and my woman's cars recently. Somewhere around 9%. So
the
banks don't deserve a dime in relief, because they are more then happy to take
"at risk"
credit for a few extra points.

That's because I refi'd my house and the dirtbag mortgage brokers shot gun the
app
creating inquiries and I'm a nice guy and have several mortgages on several
houses. So
thpse are all negatives in little minds and automated banking.

Credit gets penalized for conducting business.

That's why to do it right, you just have to go as big as you can