How about a production company that balances out it's offerrings to
the community.  Let's just say, on Sundays wholesome and holy things.
Monday & Tuesday civic minded activities - Wednesday - Evil day.
Thursday, all faiths flea market & Fridays Jewish activities and
Saturdays a marathon of everything starting at Midnight to Midnight.

a little bit of everything.

afterall aren't we suppose to be a nation of equality.

as for your tax revenue concern, the new jersey politicians can't
manage the taxes they get now, everyone should be spared property
tax, let them operate on sales and income taxes and make the state
property tax free!

KB