I am a 36 year old female and am looking for a roomate preferrably older, to
share a full house in Asbury Park. The house is conveniently located near the
train station, downtown, and 10 minute walking distance from the gay beach
section. The two floor house has a porch, backyard, and laundry room in
basement. All storage will be kept in the garage. No pets allowed since I have
a children-friendly dog (who was rescued from the pound).

  The rent is $600 per month and half of all utilities including water,
electricity and gas is shared. A month's security plus first month's rent must
accompany the start of the move on January 1.

  For more inquiries contact Mimi at [EMAIL PROTECTED] com