it was very nice, they have created a funky and bold boutique hotel
feel through out the lobby.....this theme is carried out through the
hotel.  The beds are comfortable...a little on the firm
side...everything in the rooms in brand new from the carpeting, wall
paper, bathroom fixtures, furniture, flat screen TV's etc.

Last time the Berkely subject came up on the board I know there were
many that felt the look of the inside was not appropriate for the
Berkely.  The service was friendly and profesional however you can
see that they are still working out some bugs....an example is that
the machine that programs the keys was down and we had to be let
into our room by one of the employees, when we checked out the issue
had been resolved.  The hotel is still missing an operater for the
bar and restaurant....I am not sure they have a liquor license?  It
is well worth the $125.00 room charge they are charging this time of
year....once it gets better established I am sure they will be able
to comand a much higher room rates as there are so few hotel options
in the area.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycouple" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>