-Ok,

Ok, ok,

I won't say it.

But when I meet someone and watch them and watch the progress and read
between the lines....sometimes I have a real,real good feeling.

Face it, he is not a "real" developer either.

And as I said all along, the sales numbers were bullshit. the
marketing, how glossy as it was, was bullshit.

The cocky attitiude  of selling units aka of south beach 3 years ago
was bullshit. You can't turn people off with a million bucks to spend
when they walk in the door. That's a fact, and I took in quite a few
people.

Don't tell a sophiscated buyer that "the prices are only going up"
when they know damn well in a down market that's bullshit and with a
few phones calls, verify the financing status of the project.

Wesley Grove was in trouble when they put up the sold stickers as was
Northbeach when they said they were sold out 3 years ago.

This is called reality, not marketing hype.

Now it's time for a few good brokers to get out and try to make a nice
big buyout. I;m sure Dan will be on the horn to his buddies.

I;m already working on a big one that might not go anywhere - not in
AP. But a foreign company. Same problem only 1/3 sold.

Dan...