Like, I hope Asbury Partners goes away.  It is amazing that they are
trying to get $30 million out of the C-8 site. I don't fault someone
for trying to make a nice profit, but this is excessive greed.
Especially with so little down on their part.

I just hope that city council does not buy into another poor Raspbury
Partners Fishman story.

Remember, metro paid $17.2 M for the site and is on the hook for
another 7% of sales to Partners,which was estimated at another $11+M.
Then there was $4.5 for infrastructure and the costs to demolish C-8
and the loss of using that steel.

Cancel the tax abatements. Stand in the way of Partners reselling the
site to another subdeveloper. Get tough and hold them in technical
default. The city cannot give an inch. Get a new lawyer.