> We have ourselves. That's what no one here realized. I could do it.

what came to mind:

Ogilvie: Well, we committed 24 errors, and their pitcher threw a no
hitter against us, but there is some good news! Two of our runners
almost managed to get to first base, and we did hit seventeen foul
balls!
Buttermaker: That's the spirit! Cokes and hot dogs on me!

Buttermaker: Come on, fellas. Rome wasn't built in a day.
Ogilvie: Yeah, it took several hundred years.

Ah...the Internet and people who have nothing better to do then
document history for idiots with nothing better to the search for
some stupid thing like "bad news bears" quotes....

http://www.geocities.com/northvalleyleague/quot.html

ps.. I can't believe some of those lines were used.