I think the think that bothers people the most is that - at least from
an outsider's perspective - it doesn't appear that the Council holds
Asbury Partners accountable for either their actions or the contract
originally signed.   There has been too many loopholes, including those
set up in the original deal which gave them leeway in case of lawsuits,
which have really kept things moving at a snail's pace.

People seem to believe that doing things in Asbury Park needs to take 5
years for every one year that is needed elsewhere for similar projects.