Maybe a look into the people holding the positions, not the structure.  Let's
face it, the manager has our finances a mess and the end in site was the
condos.  It is going to take a while for building to return.

----- Original Message ----
From: dfsavgny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 10:38:45 AM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: MM is the most important part of this

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

> Yeah, but is a full-time city manager enough for a city such as ours?

Would it be any different from a full time mayor? Or are you
suggesting that we redo the government structure and have a full time
mayor with full time council members from each ward? More taxes?

All it takes is for whoever is in charge, and in our case that is
ultimately the council, to do what needs to be done.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.