In a message dated 12/12/2007 1:55:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Beach  Cinema has worked as it is lcoated in what you'd call a "safe"
family  area.
And Clearview in RB, showing non-cineplex films,  is also considered  safe, I
guess; though the shootings going on in middle America -- malls, etc.,
"safe" is probably an illusion anywhere.

But aren't we going for the "safe" label too?  More places "cookin' "  on
Cookman, more sidewalk activity, adds to that feeling.

Actually, when I leave a late show at Beach Cinema or RB's Clearview, there
isn't much happening on the street.  People hustle off to their cars.
Cookman already has more activity than those two areas.  It's what you said
about
slowly building the confidence factor for out-of-towners.

Then  you have Vic's, which hasn't been the same since the old man died and
they're  trying to make more $.
Weg's basil marinara is better than Vic's.