In a message dated 12/13/2007 3:56:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

The  inscription over the entranceway to hell in Dante's Divine  Comedy.

Surprisingly, next to Will S, Divine Comedy remains one of my students'
favorites.  It turned one of our football heroes into an English  teacher.
Wiki
does a neat job for the Ninth Circles of Hell.

Anyone care to judge which Circle Asbury Partners should go to?

I say the Eighth, anything Bolgia 4 and above.....

_The  Divine Comedy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circle_of_hell#The_Circles_of_Hell)

W00t, W00T!