I know a protest is on for today at the High School regarding the Little
League. I would like to make it clear that talks have been going on for the
past
few days regarding this matter. City Manager Terry Reidy, Deputy Mayor Jim
Bruno, Mark Cowell State Monitor for the Board of Education and myself have all
 met. The City Manager and the Deputy Mayor has met with Danny and members of
his  committee.

These meetings have taking place so that we may resolve this issue through
civilized discussion. It is our intention to find a solution that will be
beneficial to the entire community of Asbury Park.

It is my intention as well as the monitor from the State of NJ Dept of
Education to meet with Danny and his committee as soon as possible, at a time
that
is convenient for all to do so.

Thank You all of your continued support to this matter.

Although I am a Board of Education member I do not speak for the entire
board.

Garrett M Giberson