--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "2fine4u" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It also seems to me, that they beat the hell out of Barry Bonds,
>while
> overlooking Andy Pettit, the Rocket, who injected his, into his
> buttocks  and others.

You are correct Sharon.  Clemens in particular should be treated
exactly as Bonds.  Bonds is the most dominant post world war II
hitter, ditto for Clemens as pitcher.

Both would have made it to the HOF without juice.  Both has that
tell tall sign of juicing by having their numbers get better in
their late 30's and early 40's.  Both are blowing the hell out of
everyone else's records, unfairly.

The Olympic governing body does it right - they stripped Marion
Jones.  If baseball were as pure then Bonds, Clemens, Pettitte.
Tejada, etc.  would all have their rings and records stripped.

Hitters and Pitchers?  Hammerin' Hank and Tom Terrific are still my
heroes.