Hi Group Members,
    Is the sound I hear perhaps that of the ice breaking in the Little
League controversy?  For the sake of all concerned, I hope the
indications from tonight's informal meeting between the state
"monitor" and Danny McKee, the Little League parents, with BOE member
G. Giberson   present that reason may be rearing its lovely head are
true.  Speaking only for myself, maybe we can go back soon to trying
to tackle some of the myriads of real problems in this school district.
                                         Frank D.