Frank don't let Pivinski get you down. He ticks me off.  For what it's
worth - here's why.

I wrote that triCity column for over 6 years.  From the start I made
every one begin with a relevant quote.  I don't think there is another
weekly columnist who does that.  Certainly not in our area.  It was
kind of my nom de plume.

Pivinski was a farily consistent detractor of mine, and we printed all
his letters about me.  I think he even mentioned my quotes.

When he got a column with the Coaster (if you can call it that; there
is no original thought, just cut and paste from the net),  he
immediantly began every column with a quote, just like mine.

Certainly there is nothing illegal about that; I don't have a
copyright on starting columns with quotes.  That being said, there is
no doubt he was bogarting my style. Considering he is in the same
town, I think that's pretty cheesey.

I complained to both him and Mike Booth. I invested 6 years in doing
that. Neither of them denied ripping me off.   They both pretty much
told me to damned bad.

Sad day when a great little newspaper like the Coaster has to stoop to
ripping off a plog like triCity.

I know in the scheme of people's lives it doesn't mean an hill of
beans, but being personal to me, it meant alot to me.

It also says a great deal about the character of Pivinski, so don't
let him get to you, Frank.