--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycheech" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
> <justifiedright@> wrote:
> >
> > Well Paul if Asbury Park is truly multi-cultural, then we are
> > certainly going to have people who look at things differently
> > (otherwise we aren't diverse, are we?).  You and I look at
Pivinski
> > differently.
>
>      Just to set the record straight, I vigorously supported Tom
and
> voted for him.  I applaud his sense of civic responsibility,

Relax Frank.  Just because I stuck up for against Pivinski this one
time doesn't mean people will think you and I are somehow together
and aligned against him.  You're reputation's safe.

I don't join cliques.  I'm a solo act.

I supported Tom Piviniski for Board of Education.  I did so because
he stopped me on the street and told me he was interested in doing
somehting about the State Sponsored Segregation of the High School,
and issue I've raised constantly.

Of course since being eleted, he hasn't said boo about it (niether
have you by the way).

What is wrong with today's liberal activists?  In the 40's, 50's and
60's these people focused on saving people - minority rights.
Today?  They focus on trees and whales.

Pivinski typifies that.  He concentrates on trees while governing a
State Caused Racially Segregated School.

Hey Pivinski - Thurgood Marshall, Martin Luther King and Bobby
Kennedy called - they said to tell you that you're no liberal
activist.

Now go save a friggin polar bear.