Thought we made it past this but..yes, yes it was funny.

And enlightening.  From the response it got here, I think there may
be more "truth" to it than joke.  Now I see why conservatives think
its so funny.

I think I'll cut and paste the response it got here and send them
back to the guy who sent it to me.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Jersey Shore John
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> But it was SO FUNNY! RIGHT? JUST A JOKE! HAHAHAHAHA!
>
> On Dec 21, 2007, at 12:38 PM, justifiedright wrote:
>
> > John I think your sarcasm detector is broken. You can't seem to
> > identify any.
> >
> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Jersey Shore John
> > <jerseyshorejohn@> wrote:
> > >
> > > But it was SO FUNNY! RIGHT? JUST A JOKE! HAHAHAHAHA!

> > is

> > of
recognition of
And