1) Tear down the Esperanza, or make it into a parking garage. AP cannot endure
another
C-8
2) Level all undeveloped construction sites and plant grass to help make the
area look less
like Beirut
3) Creamer needs to keep up on maintaining the fences around some of their
construction
sites. The lot behind the Empress once again has a falling down fence that
looks like crap.
The lot across from the Stone Pony now has new graffitti on it's fence. We need
to have no
tolerence for this
4) Re-open the Wonder Bar, and get the Baronet and Fastlane back in action.
5) It's too bad that Rita had to lose her Deli for nothing. Clean that site up
and reopen it as
well.
6) PAVE KINGSLEY
7) Knock down the horrible bungalows
8) Figure out a way to kick AP Partners to the curb and get them the hell out
of our city.

I read somewhere that those who hope the ESP will get back on track think it
might be a
good thing that construction is halted and that it will give the market time to
improve etc.
The source of those comments are people that don't live in AP and have to deal
with the
ugly mess on a daily basis. These redevelopment interests don't understand that
we've
been looking at a scarred landscape for decades, and we are sick of it. Wipe
the slate
clean. Come up with the right kind of redevelopment plan for our city and
execute it.
Realize that pure entertainment  is the only logical choice for our future. It
succeeded in
the past, and succeeds elsewhere currently. Why is this so hard to understand?

Happy Holidays