My daily "Return the Money, Dean" column.

Let them spend it elsewhere, Mr. Geibel.

South Beach and The Savoy Conversion. good article. Goes back to my first
article in 2005
and the Miami market. Luxury conversion or development fails as well.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/25/business/25real.html

MORE importantly, Mr. Geibel, read the last paragraph:
Ms. Lenz said that her brokerage firm returned the deposits that buyers had
made and closed
the sales office this summer. She said that in the last several days she had
received calls from
potential developers inquiring about the project.