--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> One third of one degree.

well, I got into a Christmas eve discussion about this with my wife's
cousin who is about to get her Doctorate in Geophysics (intelligent
cute AND Smart = cuter) and her almost fiance, who got his doctorate
in marine bio.

It comes down to a combination of a bunch of different things. Like
the earth. Did you know that when the glaciers melt, the earth rises?
The glaciers put pressure on the earth.

And that was with no booze.

I trust her. She's been around the world measuring the earth and
setting up all those little things to do it. She could walk into any
oil co and work, but for now, it resisting because she doesn't want
to get caught up in the corporate death trap.