Do you actually know what Abbott money IS?  Have you read the lawsuit,
over this?  Read up on why Asbury and Neptune were granted Abbott
money, not that it's doing any good here, but your slip is showing!

Schools that had high minority attendance were NOT getting funded like
the Rumsons or the Fair Havens and the Supreme Court found for the
minorities, so if you have a problem with that, you're no better than
the majority, who think our kids deserve nothing, then you wonder why
they deal drugs and belong to gangs, which is the stereotype, anyway.

This I liken to  Mount Laurel, which would rather give their money for
affordable housing to other towns, rather than "sully", their towns,
with the likes of us!