So to defend Pinch rooting for the enemy to kill American soldiers -
you call the Pope a Nazi.

Some non-sequiters actually tell alot about the writer.

Now we know Pinch hates American soldiars and you hate the Pope.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 12/27/2007 5:40:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Rooting for the enemy soldier against an American soldier has
> nothing to do with his age (20). That's plenty old enough to know
> better.
>
> It shows his lack of patriotism; his treason streak.
> The above shows your unwillingness to admit an overstatement.  It
was  a
> foolish statement, like Imus whom you defended. I can't find a
definition of
> treason or traitorous that fits your judgment above.
>

> But what about all the deserters who went to Canada; they were
eventually
> pardoned.  And Nixon was pardoned.  And now all the  Bush
appointees who are
> under investigation for serious crimes.  Will you  be so
unyielding, unChristian.

> Under your criteria, then the Pontiff is a fascist.  Joining the
Fascist
> after the seminary showed his fascist streak, years the Hitler
Youth at  14.

> The Holy Office of the Vatican issued a statement  in support of
slavery in
> 1866
>
> And at the Council of Nicea, Jews were declared "perfidious,"
> "Christ-killers," people to be avoided, converted, or persecuted.
Thus began  nearly two
> thousand years of mistrust, misunderstanding, segregation,
hatred,  and, often,
> violence. It wasn't until Pope John XXIII and the Vatican Council
of  1965 that
> Jews were absolved of the murder of Jesus, but it took the papacy
of  John
> Paul II to truly reorder the landscape.
>

> And back to the 20th Century _Pictures illustrate Nazi  link to
Catholic
> Church_ (http://emperors-clothes.com/vatican/cpix.htm)
>

> The Vatican's Concordat with Hitler
> "Before God and on the Holy Gospels I swear and promise as
becomes a bishop,
> loyalty to the German Reich and to the [regional - EC] State
of . . . I
> swear and promise to honor the legally  constituted Government and
to cause the
> clergy of my diocese to honor it. In the  performance of my
spiritual office and
> in my solicitude for the welfare and the  interests of the German
Reich, I