In a message dated 12/27/2007 6:17:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

So to  defend Pinch rooting for the enemy to kill American soldiers -
you call  the Pope a Nazi.
Some non-sequiters actually tell alot about the  writer.
Now we know Pinch hates American soldiars and you hate the  Pope.

That's not at all the point of my post. You're the epitome of the
Non-sequitor post.

But Asbury Couple has the best when you try this now easily recognizable
tactic

In a message dated 12/23/2007 7:08:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,