You can't be fair even for a minute.  I changed the debate!?

The subject was Pinch rooting for the enemy to kill an American
soldier.

You counter with the Pope and Nazis.

I'll ask again - I changed the debate?!

I believe it is you that changed the debate.

You won't admit it.

You'll cut and paste an bunch of stuff from the net on yet another
topi (that no one will read), make a personal attack and wait for
another opportunity to attack.

Because that's what "Internet tough guys" do.