Ah, yes. Of course. mAnnthrax:

"On August 14, 2003, in her weekly column on the extreme right wing mouthpiece, FrontPageMag.com, about former Vice President Al Gore and current Governor Gray Davis, Ann Coulter wrote:

"Both were veterans, after a fashion, of Vietnam, which would make a Gore-Davis Presidential ticket the only compelling argument yet in favor of friendly fire."2

This from a woman who has written two best selling books entitled Slander and Treason.

One does not have to look very far to find examples of Ms. Coulter’s blatant hypocrisy. The very first line of her latest book reads: "Liberals have a preternatural gift for striking a position on the side of treason." She later explains:

"Liberals could never figure out who the enemy was – other than an enemy called the United States of America. In the early 1970's, the current publisher of the New York Times, Arthur ‘Pinch’ Sulzberger, a college student and anti-war activist at the time, was asked by his father, the then-publisher of the Times, whom he would want to see shot if an American soldier came face to face with a North Vietnamese soldier. ‘I would want to see the American guy get shot," Pinch said. ‘It’s the other guy’s country.’ Today he issues treasonous editorials demanding that Bush get approval from the Vichy government before taking action against terrorists."4

In Ann’s world, advocating the death of an American soldier at the hands of a North Vietnamese soldier defending his country is treasonous. Advocating the "fragging" of an eventual two term Vice- President and California Governor is not."