--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dsher4" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Wmovement that is widespread than a movement lead by one or
> two forces.  Please let me know if you disagree and why?  This was
> also an attempt to bring the conversation back to asbury, this board
> has enough issues without injecting national politics.
>
> Dan S.

Well said. Time will tell as to how the new projects sell. It comes down to
price. The Blu had
had price adjustments and didn't sell and that's a cool building. The downtown
needs these
units to sell or to be rented to year-round people. Not investors and at least
weekend
owners. You have the Griffin and Mattison to fill, the Post Building, and
around 38 overpriced
units at The Steinbach (rentals). There's more planned. The downtown can be and
will
become a very, very neat place to live. It's evolved in just 2 years.

So email Mr. Dean G and ask him to return those deposits. There are REAL people
here.