> I won't answer it. You owe me enough. Besides, does it matter?
> when Fishman was announced, I said someone should do their homework.

I did mine.  I was the loudest voice (only voice perhaps) asking for
MD Sass on the contract just as promised for 18 months.

Not that Fishman turned out badly.  I predicted he would run into too
much government, and he did. Deal was signed 02.  Had building
commenced in 02, we would have been selling in 05. Thanks to CAFRA,
TRC, Planning Board, etc (nosey neighbor committees) we did't start
selling until later in the middle of this market crash.

> Again, it doesn't matter, does it?

If we are documenting history, then yes it matters to get DJ's postion
correctly (even though I disagreed with it) as it would matter to get
anyone's position correctly.

If we are re-writing history, then it's Ok to get it wrong.

> The City has set deadlines, redone "the deal" a few times, missed
the market a few times.

There was one time to re-do the the deal, and that was 2005 with the
DRA.  That opportunity was missed, though I can say I stood at the mic
and begged the counsel not to miss it.  Dan S did too.

> LUCKILY, there are other people and sooner or later. Sooner or
later. Sooner or later.

Later.  Late 2009.