--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> .... A sign of good leadership is the
> ability to come to grips with that and be willing to accept and
> surround yourself with the most knowlegable sources available.

as my boss at Merrill once told me, with his feet up on his spotless
desk, "my job, and so should your job, is to know who to give the work
to so that YOUR desk is clean as is mine....YOUR job is to make sure
that it gets done RIGHT, so I don't hear about it.."

A very good lesson was to always have someone check your math. I always
thought that my formaulas were right.

Then you work for someone that could find an error and page 32.

Learn to delagate (and not be afraid) to someone better then you. A rel
skill is to learn to work with SMART people. Smart and Intelligent.
Cute also helps if those meetings get out of control.