Dear Fancypaaantz,

First off, welcome to the AP and this Yahoo Group.  Please stay with
us and contribute.

This Group has dealt at one time or another with every issue in AP.
I'd like if I may, to humbly try to catch you up on one so we don't
have to have the whole debate again (unless you want to, or someone
else wants to, in which case it's OK.  Free speech here.).

On the issue of who can and can't call themselves an "Asbury Parker"
this is what I recall us all kind of agreeing upon (if I'm
incorrect, someone correct me).

Asbury Park is a world-wide City.  It attracted people from all over
the world, and still does.  People from all over have a story or
recollection about the place that is personal to them.  We want to
encourage people to think of Asbury Park as their own, for if the
do, their affinity for it will likely grow stronger.

That being the case, an "Asbury Parker" is anyone in the world who
cares for the place.  If you care for the City, we welcome you to
call yourself and Asbury Parker, no matter where you live or work.

Just what I recall.

Anyone else?

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "fancypaaantz" <fancypaaantz@>
> wrote:
> >
> > "It's so hard to get the mrs to come to
> > AP."
> > Sorry, I am new here so I do not know all the players. But, you
write
> > all these posts and you do not live here???? And you run
> > asburyboardwalk.com but you do not live here??? You live in
Oakhurst?