> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "2fast4u" <sharon_b283@> wrote:
> >
> > I caught that, too!  "You people!
> >
> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, denise <denisemchd@> wrote:
> > >

> > > you people
> > >

> I would suggest that the fairest reading of the post was to refer
to the people making those posts. Any interpretation to mean any
group of people by race, relgion, sexualorientation or any other
distinguishing characteristic is simple paranoia.

> thank you, you are once again correct, while i did respond to f.p.,
D. posts was so bizarre and off line that i did not and will not
respond, although i guess i am doing that now, Sharon, you people,
was directed at the 2 (hence the words you people) for baiting and
attacking Oak, not that he needed my help, but it was the right thing
to do, sorry YOU took it the wrong way