--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dsher4" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Political Suicide for any of the town board members who fight this or
> hold it up from progressing by one day.  When are elections again?

My guess is that's why Partners/MM came out with the Press Release. They
immediately
win public (not all) support, Fishman in back row.  They did alot with little.

They buy cameras and system. Win for them. They support schools. They support
downtown. Win. They finish Convention Hall - "even the windows".  They open the
WB. Win,
They pave Kingsley. They work on the bulkhead. They make those empty Kusner
lots look
decent this year. Win. They "look at saving" Charms building. Unite all
marketing efforts.
Win, West side briefly mentioned. They'll have to suport that as well. Like I
said - one big
walk from the BW and cross the tracks. When questioned,m Hugh said MM did not
pay
Partners any $.  You an bet there is a payday. It will be a big one for both -
and if all goes
well, for ALL the residents.

MM also mentions kiosks and  more. City has to remember who owns the BW. There
has to
be a fair tradeoff and a valid plan.

The payday might not be cash up - but a schedule for each phase of
improvements. Pay if
not delivered. The easiest way to create parking is to reopen the lot behind
the Empress. In
the prime, that lot was a cash cow.

MM is going to win public support - something partners didn't understand. It's
in the open
now.

Did they take the supposed backroom dealings to the public?