> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Debbie DeLisa <debbiedelisa@>
> wrote:
> >

> > If the Wonder Bar reopens The Windmill will be going in there!
>

> You meant "When"
>
> I totally agree, as a wise man told me 5 months ago, the biggest $
grossing night of the W.B. was closing night, which will be squashed by
the gross of the reopening night, could not happen to better people
than Debbie and Lance, best of luck and welcome back!!!!!will see you
opening night, a mini Bar A with outside bars and volley ball to go
with your windmill hot dog, gootta love it