--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I forgot to mention the Wonder Bar and my glee to see that it's
coming back
> in my 2 cents posted on Asbury Radio. Like to get your feedback.
This is
> basically what I posted:
> We don't see any  clunkers among the names we recognized, but are
saddened
> not to see  Eddie Gaspar's restaurant in the First Avenue  Pavilion
 (formerly
> The Tides) missing from the press release and news  report. Maybe we
missed it.

That is where Taka "plans" to go.

> We're talking about,  in addition to the per unit development rights
of about
> $100k per, the  7% piece on the sale of every unit, and $20,000 per
unit for
> the  infrastructure improvement reimbursement, and the Partners’
retention of
> all  commercial rights on the sites.

It is 5% and I think $17,500 per unit for Wesley Grove. It was 7% and
$20K for the Esperanza (inflation).

> If we're entering a  new phase with Madison Marquette let’s be
sure we're on
> equal  footing. We can't be if only some parties know the details.
Otherwise
> the plans  sound wonderful.

Well that really sums it up doesn't it? If MM wants to go ahead with
these promises, more power to them. Everyone should just be aware that
as of this date, the deal between Partners and MM is not final. At
least that is the most up to date information.

And there is NO GUARANTEE between MM and the City. We all hope they do
not, but their tent could be folded up tomorrow. That being the case,
what trumpets should be blowing from City Hall? Why should the City
get so excited when it has been let down time and time again, albeit,
by its own shortsightedness and naivete, or more plainly, misplaced
trust in counsel and advisors.

We should welcome MM's plans but at the same time demand some
recourse. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice .....