In a message dated 1/17/2008 11:30:05 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

In [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com) ,
"FleurDeLis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> One word on  Asburysteve. He is a human rights activist. I see
> nothing wrong with  him, voicing his first Amendment rights, like all
> of you. Are you  afraid of him, or his message? Call him a naysayer,
> if you choose, but  I don't see him, as the demon, you've made him, out
> to be.

He  may be those things, but he is also a wack job, an anti-semite  and
anti-gay.

I'm not afraid of him or his message; however, anyone with a genuine social
conscience these days doesn't need to reinvent the wheel nor resort to
demagoguery.  Just review Human Rights Activism 101; read Dr. MLK for
inspiration;
be a uniter, not a divider; recognize that inflammatory rhetoric is  a turn
off to most people today.

More prosaically:  You can catch more flies with honey than with  vinegar.