justifiedright wrote:
But I share your sentiement. I wish both parties would say enough
is enough and get it done together. Question is which brave soul
rises to speak on it first.

Well, that person would most likely get my vote...  and probably the
votes of an awful lot of independent voters.

The right and the left might not understand independents but generally I
think an independent is one that's disgusted, frustrated and embarrassed
by the actions, lies, and corruption of the two main political parties.

Working together does not mean follow my ideas or be called an
obstructionist.  It means working together - getting ideas from both
sides rather than just forcing one idea.   It's amazing how difficult it
seems to be to have both parties work together.  It's like they are so
afraid to have the other side get any credit at all that they'd rather
forego a good idea than share credit.