They can't find the money in their highest per capita in the state,
$80 million budget?  I'm calling shenanigans.

I love the team - I even went to the championship game at Rutgers.

I'll want to see proof that the Bd of Ed can't pay before making a
donation to an organization with an $80 million budget full of taxes.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Michael W. Brim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> From The Coaster
>
> Asbury Park High School Seeking Donations
>
> Asbury Park High School is still seeking donations to help them
honor the Blue Bishops State Championship football team with
championship rings and jackets.  The school needs to raise $25,000
to fund the purchases.  Anyone interested in donating can send
checks, made payable to Asbury Park High School distinguished
Alumni, (and send) to Asbury Park High School, 1003 Sunset Avenue,
Asbury Park NJ 07712, attention Mr. Tyler Blackmore, Principal.
Donors should also note on the check "H.S. Football Championship
Awards."  For more information contact Athletic Director Ron
Standridge at 732-776-2606 ext. 2693.