In a message dated 1/19/2008 8:29:07 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

"FleurDeLis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  These so-called  "parents", should
have sought help, for themselves!
> The vicious cycle  of adults, using drugs in front of kids, is the height
of irresponsibility!  Instead of treatment, they'll probably get jail time.

Doubt it.  IUnless it's not their first offense. Even then, there is plenty
of help  offered in M County.

My sis works for the PTI program (Pre trial  intervention)My sis works for
the PTI program (
etc - unemployed, the  doctors, teachers, moms and dads , single parents and
more. So
lets stop  thinking about how "unfair" the system is and more so what someone
is doing

I didn't read that post primarily as a knock on the system as much as a  plea
for responsible parenting.

I agree that NJ's "system" is better than many states in services  offered.