Hi Everyone. I'm posting this on behalf of Maxie's owners...

All,

We have sad news, more than two months ago in mid-November we asked
for your help in finding our Maxie, we are writing today with the
final chapter. Maxie was found today in Deal Lake, only a few blocks
from where she went missing. From the appearance of her coat and body,
she had been in the water for quite some time.

We will always be grateful for your help (in actions, comforting
words, and prayer).

While we are extremely hurt and pained by the news, we are grateful to
have closure.

Again, we can't thank you enough for all of your support and help.

Anthony N. & Rick
510 1st Ave

Anthony G.
600 8 th Av