I think we can look foward to the boardwalk having a lot of high end
retails, and a gym of some sort.  Look around, look what's being built.  All
these high end condos, some million dollar, are going to want these high end
facilties.  There's no way around that.  I just hope they mix it up some.  The
jersey shore doesn't need another peir village.  Not that that is a bad place,
but we don't need every town turning into that.  That's not the only option to
getting a profitable boardwalk!