I want to understand why the police randomly choose to enforce parking rules on
Cookman
Ave.  I have lived and owned property here on Cookman Ave for 4 years now, and
still can not
determine how parking rules are enforced.  I received a ticket today for being
parked on the
south side of Cookman at 8am.  However cars that have been parked there all day
when its a
2 hour parking zone from 9-4 Monday thru Friday have no tickets.  Now don't get
me wrong I
do not think they should have received a ticket giving the weather conditions
today as there
was no real demand for parking.  I also think given the fact that Press Plaza
was closed due
to the sewer work that is taking place, the police should have given some
courtesy to cars
parked in a designated no parking zone from 8-9am on Fridays as well.
Especially since
people who are parked there at that time are obviously residents.

Any thoughts?