COMMUNITY YMCA

Dear Community Member:

I am asking you to join me in support of The Community YMCA's Strong
Kids Campaign.  The Y makes a very special promise "No one is turned
away due to an inability to pay."  Each day the programs of The
Community YMCA make a significant difference in the lives of some
very special and deserving children.

The funds we raise provide financial assistance for those children,
teens, adults and seniors, who seek Y programs and services but lack
the ability to pay the full amount of our modest fees.  While our
community has considerable affluence, many of our neighbors still
struggle financially and we want to continue to assist those in need.

The Counseling and Social Services Branch of The Community YMCA
provides outpatient and in-home counseling services to some of the
most vulnerable members of our community.  The children and families
we work with struggle with issues such as substance abuse, domestic
violence, behavioral issues and mental health needs.  In addition, we
provide support services to children in foster homes as well as
mentoring to at risk children and youth throughout Monmouth County.
Last year we worked with over 1,600 children, adults and families in
our community.

I ask you to join with me in support of the Y's commitment to
building strong kids, strong families and strong communities in
spirit, mind and body.   The Community YMCA is seeking donations to
be auctioned off on e-Bay during the month of March.  All proceeds
will go directly to the Counseling and Social Services Branch and
those making donations will be recognized on e-Bay.

Thank you for your support as we continue to build strong kids,
strong families, strong communities.

Sincerely,

Jessica R. Tighe
605 Langford St.