> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer" <jennifernjca@>
> wrote:
> >
> > There was a very nice story about Interfaith Neighbors in the APP
> > recently http://tinyurl.com/23jkgf

This is a great organization with outstanding people running it, no
egos they just work together and accomplish needs, that being said i
have to question the idea of a $96,000.00 expenditure for a boxing
program on the second floor of the public maint. facility.  I am not
against this program but am against the location, and the cost, why not
include a rec center on Springwood along with the Senior center?  I
also do not believe this can be built for 96,000. No parking, no ada
accesible, no restrooms ,no plumbing, no hvac, no elevator, no anything
and a City 8 to 12 million in debt, if this is done and comes in over
cost which it will, who is picking up the cost? Again, could be a great
program, but locate it where it makes sense, and please provide actual
realistic numbers as to the total cost